The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

B Day-April 15, 2024
B Day-April 15, 2024
April 15, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS HOSA Meeting, 4/17/24, Health Science lab If you are interested in volunteering in the coffee shop next school year, submit...

A Day-April 10, 2024
A Day-April 10, 2024
April 10, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS Students taking the ACT THIS SATURDAY, April 13th, need to be at BHS by 7:45. Doors will open at 7:50 and testing will begin...

B Day-April 9, 2024
B Day-April 9, 2024
April 9, 2024

Dance Nationals

Dance+Nationals

The Brandon High Dance team competed in the NDTC High School Nationals and made HISTORY! This year is only their second year competing at a national competition, and they continue to hit their peak! Although these excellent dancers spent many days enjoying the fun rides at Walt Disney, they also handled business. From early mornings to long night rehearsals, this is where the hard work finally paid off. They made finals for both HIP-HOP and GAMEDAY and had the fantastic opportunity to compete at the iconic castle. These dancers ended the weekend by placing 10th in the nation in hip-hop and 11th out of 58 in gameday! They not only danced for themselves but for their parents, alumni, coaches, and the entire Brandon community as well. We can not wait to see what the future holds for this amazing team! Go Dogs!