The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

B Day-April 15, 2024
B Day-April 15, 2024
April 15, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS HOSA Meeting, 4/17/24, Health Science lab If you are interested in volunteering in the coffee shop next school year, submit...

A Day-April 10, 2024
A Day-April 10, 2024
April 10, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS Students taking the ACT THIS SATURDAY, April 13th, need to be at BHS by 7:45. Doors will open at 7:50 and testing will begin...

B Day-April 9, 2024
B Day-April 9, 2024
April 9, 2024

Rankin County Chamber Teacher of the Year

Our very own Mrs. Morgan Peagler received the Rankin County Chamber Teacher of the Year award. Morgan Peagler is one of Brandon High School’s Self-Contained Special Education teachers. This year marks her 12th year in education and her 4th year at Brandon. She spent four years at Brandon teaching Special Education and her previous four years as an Academic Interventionist at Starkville High School. Married to Dane Peagler, a physics teacher, they have a two-year-old named Luka and an energetic and lovable terrier mix named Gus! You may be wondering what this award is for. This award is given to someone who presents the superior ability to inspire students, possesses leadership on campus, and has the respect of their students and other faculty members. Mrs. Peagler undoubtedly expresses these qualities. Mrs. Peagler would like to thank her husband, who constantly reminds her that she is an excellent teacher to her students, even when she feels like she is failing; her little boy, Luka, is her greatest motivation. She stated, “I always want to make him proud by trying the best at everything I do, and my wonderful assistants, Shauna Williams and Christian Pearson, without whom my job would be almost impossible.” Brandon High School highly appreciates you, Mrs. Peagler!