The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

B Day-April 15, 2024
B Day-April 15, 2024
April 15, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS HOSA Meeting, 4/17/24, Health Science lab If you are interested in volunteering in the coffee shop next school year, submit...

A Day-April 10, 2024
A Day-April 10, 2024
April 10, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS Students taking the ACT THIS SATURDAY, April 13th, need to be at BHS by 7:45. Doors will open at 7:50 and testing will begin...

B Day-April 9, 2024
B Day-April 9, 2024
April 9, 2024

Word of the Month: January and February

The word of the month for January was Responsibility! The Oxford Dictionary defines responsibility as “The state or fact of having a duty to deal with something or of having control over someone.” Responsibility can also be doing the right things and learning to grow from past mistakes. To start the New Year, the BHS Counseling Team encouraged students to take responsibility, whether making positive choices or holding themselves and others accountable for past mistakes.

The word of the month for February was Kindness! The Oxford Dictionary defines kindness as “the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.” Kindness can be shown in many ways, even through something as simple as saying “thank you!” There is nothing to lose by being kind, so, as the iconic quote states, “kill them with kindness!” This February, the Brandon High School Counseling Team encouraged BHS Students to spread kindness to all!