The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Bullys Buzz
Bully's Buzz
Camden Flowers, The PawPrint Editor-In-Chief • May 7, 2024

B Day-May 7, 2024
B Day-May 7, 2024
May 7, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS ​   Tryouts for the Brandon Bulldog Tennis grades 9-12 will be May 13 & 14 at City Park from 3:55-5:45....

The PawPrint
The PawPrint

Medieval Festival 2024

Hear ye, Hear ye, Brandon High School! On the morning of February 9th, the Lords and Ladies of the Class of 2024 lined the halls and partook in a traditional feast for kings and queens of the Medieval Festival. First, a parade commenced amongst the halls of BHS. Our seniors, gathered by their parents and fellow underclassmen who cheered them on, made their way through the halls they had walked for years, thinking back on all the memories they had shared. Then, they went to the courtyard, where AP Physics groups launched their traditional trebuchets. Daniel Bailey, Joseph Hickey, and Miles Anderson claimed their victory as their tennis ball shot across the school and into the courtyard, entertaining the crowd heavily.

Seniors then transitioned into the MPR, where they took their seats and began to feast with the rest of their classmates. Mekhi Wallace and Somaly Suon were declared this year’s Lord and Lady of Medieval Festival. During the feast, various seniors, including Alex Tullos, Kiera Lynch, Mary Frances Grondin, Wyatt Salter, Dustin Kersh, Lulu Edmonson, and Jay Spann, chose to give a motivational toast to their classmates, as it was the very last time the entire Class of 2024 would be together.

BHS would like to give a special thanks to Mrs. Tracey McKay, Mrs. Amy Smith, Mrs. Jessica Bartling, Mrs. Brenda McCall, the parents of the Senior Class, and everyone else who contributed to the success of this event.