The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

B Day-February 28, 2024
B Day-February 28, 2024
February 28, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS: We are selling stars to support Shepherd Moore's wish to go to the British Isles. ($1) see your teacher or Ms. Russell (room...

A Day-February 27, 2024
A Day-February 27, 2024
February 27, 2024

B Day-February 26, 2024
B Day-February 26, 2024
February 26, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS: HOSA is selling strawberries through February 27th! 1 Flat-$26, 1/2 Flat-$14, and a chocolate kit is $16. See a HOSA member...

A Day-September 5, 2023

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

• Senior Baby Ads are on sale now. Check your email for the online form. All ads are due by September 25, 2023.
  • Beauty & Beau forms are now available in Mrs. Kidd’s room (139), Mrs. Savell’s room (214), or the front office. Forms are due on September 25, 2023.
  • THE DARK ZONE haunted house is every Friday and Saturday nite in October from 7pm-10pm at the SOCCER FIELDS on I-20 by Crossgates. Any students who would like to volunteer may sign up on Saturday Sept. 9 from 9am-12noon at Silver Spoon Daycare on Woodgate Drive South.
  • If you are interested in joining the BHS National Art Honor Society and have already taken Art 1, please come to the interest meeting on Friday, September 8 at 7:50 in Room 318.
  • Any girls interested in joining the Cross Country team please see Mrs. Parker in room 207 for information. We would love to have you!
  • Tryouts for the Girls and Boys Bowling teams will be held at Fannin Lanes on Tuesday, September 19. Any 9th-12th graders interested in trying out MUST sign up with Coach Hagan beforehand in room 516.
  • The BHS Blood Drive is on Wednesday, September 13th. Please sign up using QR codes located on the posters throughout the school or at THIS LINK. All donors will receive a $10 Visa gift card. Donors must be 16 years of age and older. If you are 16 years old, you need to have guardian permission and these forms are located outside Room 401.
  • DECA will hold our first interest meeting for this school year on Thursday, Sept. 7 at 7:50 in Room 417 (Elkins). If you are interested in a competitive activity based on Business/Marketing/Entrepreneurship skills–please join us to learn more! Email [email protected] for more information and to get on the zero block list!