The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

RCSD Self-Contained Prom
RCSD Self-Contained Prom
Case Farnham, The PawPrint Writer • July 23, 2024

This year, on April 6th, the district-wide RCSD prom for self-contained students was held at Florence High School. Self-contained students from...

Make A Wish: Wishes Really Can Come True
Juarnyi Denson, The PawPrint Writer • July 23, 2024

In the third nine weeks, before we took our spring break family trips and slept in until noon, Brandon High School had its annual Make-A-Wish...

Basketball Legacy
Lauryn Lewis, The PawPrint Writer • July 23, 2024

Brandon basketball has been an integral part of the student body for generations. Everyone looks forward to the basketball season with its big...

B Day-April 3, 2024

Daily Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS

• LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE PROM TICKETS this Wednesday, 4/3 & Thursday, 4/4.  Where:  Zero block in room 171 or 410, 1st block room 171, 3rd block room 410. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door. $40 per person.

• Sign up to sing karaoke at Dog Stock here: https://forms.gle/9p4VM3NmPxvA7wtz8
  • f you are interested in being a part of the BHS News Team for the 2024-2025 school year, applications are now available here: https://forms.gle/BWYm1LYmeNvPiEwG8. Please complete the form by April 11th at 3:40pm. Keep in mind when applying that this is a year long CLASS that you will be required to take during 7B  and receive a grade for. Feel free to email me, Mrs. Chelsea Thomas, with any questions you may have. You may also view this YouTube page to see some examples of the work that the BHS News Team does each year.
  • The BHS Art Department will host their annual art show on April 11, 2024 from 5-7pm in the BHS Library. Come out and see the amazing artwork that the art students have produced this year!
  • First page of the PDF file: alfordavery_694339_303297625_ColorfulAbstract

• To stay up to date with all things BHS Media, from news to sports, visit www.brandonbulldogmediagroup.com. You can also download the app HERE. Make Brandon High School your favorite on the app, and turn on your push notifications to receive information the moment it comes in!