The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

B Day-April 15, 2024
B Day-April 15, 2024
April 15, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS HOSA Meeting, 4/17/24, Health Science lab If you are interested in volunteering in the coffee shop next school year, submit...

A Day-April 10, 2024
A Day-April 10, 2024
April 10, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS Students taking the ACT THIS SATURDAY, April 13th, need to be at BHS by 7:45. Doors will open at 7:50 and testing will begin...

B Day-April 9, 2024
B Day-April 9, 2024
April 9, 2024

A Day-April 2, 2024

Daily Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS

• Sign up to sing karaoke at Dog Stock here: https://forms.gle/9p4VM3NmPxvA7wtz8
  • f you are interested in being a part of the BHS News Team for the 2024-2025 school year, applications are now available here: https://forms.gle/BWYm1LYmeNvPiEwG8. Please complete the form by April 11th at 3:40pm. Keep in mind when applying that this is a year long CLASS that you will be required to take during 7B  and receive a grade for. Feel free to email me, Mrs. Chelsea Thomas, with any questions you may have. You may also view this YouTube page to see some examples of the work that the BHS News Team does each year.
  • The BHS Art Department will host their annual art show on April 11, 2024 from 5-7pm in the BHS Library. Come out and see the amazing artwork that the art students have produced this year!
  • First page of the PDF file: alfordavery_694339_303297625_ColorfulAbstract

• LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE TICKETS!!!PROM IS APRIL 6TH . TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE MARCH 25, 26, 27, 28 AND APRIL 2, 3, 4.  TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR!! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!

ZERO BLOCK-ROOM 171 OR 410 Make a Zero Block Pass

1ST BLOCK-ROOM 171

3RD BLOCK-ROOM 410

(SENIOR GIFTS:  (FOR THOSE SENIORS WHO PURCHASED TICKETS BY MARCH 1ST)–MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PICK UP WILL BE SENT OUT SOON.

• To stay up to date with all things BHS Media, from news to sports, visit www.brandonbulldogmediagroup.com. You can also download the app HERE. Make Brandon High School your favorite on the app, and turn on your push notifications to receive information the moment it comes in!