The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

B Day-April 15, 2024
B Day-April 15, 2024
April 15, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS HOSA Meeting, 4/17/24, Health Science lab If you are interested in volunteering in the coffee shop next school year, submit...

A Day-April 10, 2024
A Day-April 10, 2024
April 10, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS Students taking the ACT THIS SATURDAY, April 13th, need to be at BHS by 7:45. Doors will open at 7:50 and testing will begin...

B Day-April 9, 2024
B Day-April 9, 2024
April 9, 2024

A Day-February 27, 2024

Daily Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

• We are selling stars to support Shepherd Moore’s wish to go to the British Isles. ($1) see your teacher or Ms. Russell (room 501) Shepherd is fighting acute lymphoblastic leukemia.The Student-Faculty Basketball sign up for the March 8th pep rally was sent to your email.

BIG Make A Wish pep rally March 8th. ($2 entry)

March 4-8 Make A Wish week Dress up days (email [email protected] for dress up day prizes.)

Dress up March 4-8.png

• Seniors, the Herff Jones representative will be here to deliver graduation announcements and supplies on: Thursday, March 21st during Lunch. Please bring your balance due at this time. Balances must be paid in full in order to receive your cap and gown. If you still need to order your cap and gown or graduation products, you can do so at www.gradsouth.com.
  • HOSA is selling strawberries through February 27th! 1 Flat-$26, 1/2 Flat-$14, and a chocolate kit is $16. See a HOSA member to order!
  • FCA will be this WEDNESDAY at 7:50 in the MPR, Everyone invited.
  • ***Prom ticket prices- Important Reminder**

Tickets are on sale this week for $30 per person.  Ticket prices will increase to $40 per person starting next week. (March 4)

Seniors tickets must be purchased by this Friday, March 1st, to receive a free t-shirt and gift.

• If you are interested in trying out for the BHS Girls Golf team for the Fall 2024 Season, please fill out the form below. Tryouts will be held at Bay Pointe Country Club the week of March 11-15. Check the Facebook and Instagram pages for more information.

2024 BHS Girls Golf Tryout Form

Green Soccer Tryouts Flyer (2).jpg

• To stay up to date with all things BHS Media, from news to sports, visit www.brandonbulldogmediagroup.com. You can also download the app HERE. Make Brandon High School your favorite on the app, and turn on your push notifications to receive information the moment it comes in!