The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

B Day-April 15, 2024
B Day-April 15, 2024
April 15, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS HOSA Meeting, 4/17/24, Health Science lab If you are interested in volunteering in the coffee shop next school year, submit...

A Day-April 10, 2024
A Day-April 10, 2024
April 10, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS Students taking the ACT THIS SATURDAY, April 13th, need to be at BHS by 7:45. Doors will open at 7:50 and testing will begin...

B Day-April 9, 2024
B Day-April 9, 2024
April 9, 2024

A Day-February 21, 2024

Daily Announcements

BRANDON HIGH SCHOOL

A Day

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

• HOSA is selling strawberries through February 27th! 1 Flat-$26, 1/2 Flat-$14, and a chocolate kit is $16. See a HOSA member to order!
  • If you are interested in trying out for the BHS Girls Golf team for the Fall 2024 Season, please fill out the form below. Tryouts will be held at Bay Pointe Country Club the week of March 11-15. Check the Facebook and Instagram pages for more information.

2024 BHS Girls Golf Tryout Form

Green Soccer Tryouts Flyer (2).jpg

• February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month” If you or someone you know is in an unhealthy or abusive relationship, please get help through a counselor or an adult you feel safe talking to.

• To stay up to date with all things BHS Media, from news to sports, visit www.brandonbulldogmediagroup.com. You can also download the app HERE. Make Brandon High School your favorite on the app, and turn on your push notifications to receive information the moment it comes in!