The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

B Day-February 28, 2024
B Day-February 28, 2024
February 28, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS: We are selling stars to support Shepherd Moore's wish to go to the British Isles. ($1) see your teacher or Ms. Russell (room...

A Day-February 27, 2024
A Day-February 27, 2024
February 27, 2024

B Day-February 26, 2024
B Day-February 26, 2024
February 26, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS: HOSA is selling strawberries through February 27th! 1 Flat-$26, 1/2 Flat-$14, and a chocolate kit is $16. See a HOSA member...

A Day-December 8, 2023

Daily Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

• To stay up to date with all things BHS Media, from news to sports, visit www.brandonbulldogmediagroup.com. You can also download the app HERE. Make Brandon High School your favorite on the app, and turn on your push notifications to receive information the moment it comes in!
  • The Peer Tutoring Center will be handing out $2.00 coupons for anything in Bully’s Bakery for your first 30 minute visit to the center. Visit their website here for more information.
  • Today is the LAST DAY to shop the Book Fair! Stop by the library and do some last minute shopping!
  • Students, mark your calendars for the first Bulldog Workforce Summit on December 13th! More details are coming soon!
  • JROTC is collecting items for the Jackson VA Nursing Home. We are collecting Socks(any size), pajama or warm-up pants(male & female, any size), sleeping or t-shirts(male & female, any size), house shoes(male & female, any size), or monetary donations.
  • Don’t miss out! Ms. Winningham is taking students to Europe in Summer 2025 – it is going to be an amazing adventure! Visit and make sure to register for the meeting TODAY to learn more: https://rsvp.eftours.com/c5ubsrv
  • If you are taking the ACT this Saturday, Dec. 9th: the front doors will open at 7:50am for admission and testing will begin promptly at 8:00am. You must have a valid ID to enter your testing room. Bring your own calculator. No calculator will be provided.