The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

B Day-April 15, 2024
B Day-April 15, 2024
April 15, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS HOSA Meeting, 4/17/24, Health Science lab If you are interested in volunteering in the coffee shop next school year, submit...

A Day-April 10, 2024
A Day-April 10, 2024
April 10, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS Students taking the ACT THIS SATURDAY, April 13th, need to be at BHS by 7:45. Doors will open at 7:50 and testing will begin...

B Day-April 9, 2024
B Day-April 9, 2024
April 9, 2024

A Day-November 13, 2023

Daily Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

• To stay up to date with all things BHS Media, from news to sports, visit www.brandonbulldogmediagroup.com. You can also download the app HERE. Make Brandon High School your favorite on the app, and turn on your push notifications to receive information the moment it comes in!
  • The Peer Tutoring Center will be handing out $2.00 coupons for anything in Bully’s Bakery for your first 30 minute visit to the center.
  • The Scholastic Book Fair is coming to the library from December 4-8. Mark your calendars and stay tuned to learn more about special shopping opportunities!
  • Yearbook sales are happening now! Forms are available in the front office and outside of Mrs. Kidd (139) and Mrs. Savell’s (214) classrooms. Forms are due Friday, November 17, 2023. Online sales will be available after Thanksgiving.