The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

RCSD Self-Contained Prom
RCSD Self-Contained Prom
Case Farnham, The PawPrint Writer • July 23, 2024

This year, on April 6th, the district-wide RCSD prom for self-contained students was held at Florence High School. Self-contained students from...

Make A Wish: Wishes Really Can Come True
Juarnyi Denson, The PawPrint Writer • July 23, 2024

In the third nine weeks, before we took our spring break family trips and slept in until noon, Brandon High School had its annual Make-A-Wish...

Basketball Legacy
Lauryn Lewis, The PawPrint Writer • July 23, 2024

Brandon basketball has been an integral part of the student body for generations. Everyone looks forward to the basketball season with its big...

A Day-October 18, 2023

Daily Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

• SENIORS–make sure you vote for Who’s Who today by 3pm.
  • This week is Say Something Week. There are banners around the school focused on Mental
    Health Awareness and self-care tips. Please take care of yourselves and BE KIND. 🙂
  • To stay up to date with all things BHS Media, from news to sports, visit www.brandonbulldogmediagroup.com. You can also download the app HERE. Make Brandon High School your favorite on the app, and turn on your push notifications to receive information the moment it comes in!
  • The PSAT will be given October 24th to 10th and 11th grade students. The cost is $20 and can be paid via cash, check, or online on MySchoolBucks. To register, students need to see Mrs. Best in the counseling office.
  • September is Childhood Cancer and Sickle Cell Awareness month. Let’s support Mississippi kids by donating Band-Aids to Children’s of Mississippi’s Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders! Donate fun Band-Aids that feature: characters, princesses, tv show characters, prints, and patterns. Drop off donations in any health science teacher’s room! All donations due by TODAY, October 18th.
  • Beauty and Beau will be next week, October 23-26. Tickets will be on sale starting Monday, October 23, during lunch and will also be available at the door.
  • Congratulations to our Volleyball team on winning the South State Championship last night. They will play for the state championship on Thursday evening. Go Dogs!
  • Next week is Red Ribbon Week! The SADD/SAVE club encourages everyone to make safe
    choices and participate in the dress up days!