The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

The PawPrint & Bullys Buzz
The PawPrint & Bully's Buzz
Camden Flowers, The PawPrint Editor-In-Chief • May 23, 2024

Bullys Buzz
Bully's Buzz
Camden Flowers, The PawPrint Editor-In-Chief • May 7, 2024

B Day-May 7, 2024
B Day-May 7, 2024
May 7, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS ​   Tryouts for the Brandon Bulldog Tennis grades 9-12 will be May 13 & 14 at City Park from 3:55-5:45....

A Day-October 16, 2023

Daily Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

• To stay up to date with all things BHS Media, from news to sports, visit www.brandonbulldogmediagroup.com. You can also download the app HERE. Make Brandon High School your favorite on the app, and turn on your push notifications to receive information the moment it comes in!
  • The PSAT will be given October 24th to 10th and 11th grade students. The cost is $20 and can be paid via cash, check, or online on MySchoolBucks. To register, students need to see Mrs. Best in the counseling office.
  • September is Childhood Cancer and Sickle Cell Awareness month. Let’s support Mississippi kids by donating Band-Aids to Children’s of Mississippi’s Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders! Donate fun Band-Aids that feature: characters, princesses, tv show characters, prints, and patterns. Drop off donations in any health science teacher’s room! All donations due by October 18th.
  • Beauty and Beau will be next week, October 23-26. Tickets will be on sale starting Monday, October 23, during lunch and will also be available at the door.
  • Rankin County Super Bowl 2023 tshirts are on sale now! S-XL are $15, and 2XL-4XL are $18.  You may pay via cash or check made payable to BHS.  Order yours before 10/16 to ensure it is ready by game day! 

• Volleyball plays Ocean Springs at home tonight for the South State Championship
  • Band Night BHS Football Field 6:30pm