The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

B Day-February 28, 2024
B Day-February 28, 2024
February 28, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS: We are selling stars to support Shepherd Moore's wish to go to the British Isles. ($1) see your teacher or Ms. Russell (room...

A Day-February 27, 2024
A Day-February 27, 2024
February 27, 2024

B Day-February 26, 2024
B Day-February 26, 2024
February 26, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS: HOSA is selling strawberries through February 27th! 1 Flat-$26, 1/2 Flat-$14, and a chocolate kit is $16. See a HOSA member...

B Day-October 11, 2023

Daily Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

• To stay up to date with all things BHS Media, from news to sports, visit www.brandonbulldogmediagroup.com. You can also download the app HERE. Make Brandon High School your favorite on the app, and turn on your push notifications to receive information the moment it comes in!
  • The PSAT will be given October 24th to 10th and 11th grade students. The cost is $20 and can be paid via cash, check, or online on MySchoolBucks. To register, students need to see Mrs. Best in the counseling office.
  • September is Childhood Cancer and Sickle Cell Awareness month. Let’s support Mississippi kids by donating Band-Aids to Children’s of Mississippi’s Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders! Donate fun Band-Aids that feature: characters, princesses, tv show characters, prints, and patterns. Drop off donations in any health science teacher’s room! All donations due by October 18th.
  • If you are interested in joining science olympiad stop by Mrs. D. Smith’s room, 235, to pick up a permission form and fill out the interest form. All fees and forms are due back by Oct. 13th.
  • Brandon FCA will host the annual Fields of Faith Wednesday, Oct. 11 on the Brandon Football Field. Games begin at 6:15 and worship at 7:00. Everyone invited.
  • Volleyball will play in the 2nd round of the playoffs tomorrow night at Northwest Rankin at 5:30pm.
  • Football @ Oak Grove on Friday at 7pm.