The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

RCSD Self-Contained Prom
RCSD Self-Contained Prom
Case Farnham, The PawPrint Writer • July 23, 2024

This year, on April 6th, the district-wide RCSD prom for self-contained students was held at Florence High School. Self-contained students from...

Make A Wish: Wishes Really Can Come True
Juarnyi Denson, The PawPrint Writer • July 23, 2024

In the third nine weeks, before we took our spring break family trips and slept in until noon, Brandon High School had its annual Make-A-Wish...

Basketball Legacy
Lauryn Lewis, The PawPrint Writer • July 23, 2024

Brandon basketball has been an integral part of the student body for generations. Everyone looks forward to the basketball season with its big...

A Day-September 21, 2023

Daily Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

• Senior Baby Ads are on sale now. Check your email for the online form. All ads are due by September 25, 2023.
  • Beauty & Beau forms are now available in Mrs. Kidd’s room (139), Mrs. Savell’s room (214), or the front office. Forms are due on September 25, 2023.
  • Student Council is sponsoring the Homecoming Dance Friday, September 22nd from 10:30pm-12:30am. Tickets will be on sale in the cafeteria during lunch from Thursday, September 14- Thursday, September 21. Tickets are $10 in advance or $15 at the door! If you would like to bring a date from a school other than BHS, you will need to get a date request form and submit it to determine approval.
  • To stay up to date with all things BHS Media, from news to sports, visit www.brandonbulldogmediagroup.com. You can also download the app HERE. Make Brandon High School your favorite on the app, and turn on your push notifications to receive information the moment it comes in!
  • September is Childhood Cancer and Sickle Cell Awareness month. Let’s support Mississippi kids by donating Band-Aids to Children’s of Mississippi’s Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders! Donate fun Band-Aids that feature: characters, princesses, tv show characters, prints, and patterns. Drop off donations in any health science teacher’s room! All donations due by October 18th.
  • Homecoming Parade @ 6pm in Downtown Brandon and Pep Rally at Bulldog Stadium immediately following