The Student News Site of Brandon High School

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

Brandon Bulldog Media Group

B Day-February 28, 2024
B Day-February 28, 2024
February 28, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS: We are selling stars to support Shepherd Moore's wish to go to the British Isles. ($1) see your teacher or Ms. Russell (room...

A Day-February 27, 2024
A Day-February 27, 2024
February 27, 2024

B Day-February 26, 2024
B Day-February 26, 2024
February 26, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENTS: HOSA is selling strawberries through February 27th! 1 Flat-$26, 1/2 Flat-$14, and a chocolate kit is $16. See a HOSA member...

B Day-September 18, 2023

Daily Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

• Senior Baby Ads are on sale now. Check your email for the online form. All ads are due by September 25, 2023.
  • Beauty & Beau forms are now available in Mrs. Kidd’s room (139), Mrs. Savell’s room (214), or the front office. Forms are due on September 25, 2023.
  • Tryouts for the Girls and Boys Bowling teams will be held at Fannin Lanes on Tuesday, September 19. Any 9th-12th graders interested in trying out MUST sign up with Coach Hagan beforehand in room 516.
  • Student Council is sponsoring the Homecoming Dance Friday, September 22nd from 10:30pm-12:30am. Tickets will be on sale in the cafeteria during lunch from Thursday, September 14- Thursday, September 21. Tickets are $10 in advance or $15 at the door! If you would like to bring a date from a school other than BHS, you will need to get a date request form and submit it to determine approval.
  • To stay up to date with all things BHS Media, from news to sports, visit www.brandonbulldogmediagroup.com. You can also download the app HERE. Make Brandon High School your favorite on the app, and turn on your push notifications to receive information the moment it comes in!
  • Register at the link below for a Note-Taking/Study Skills workshop that will be offered after school on September 26th. Students can also find the link to register in their email. The deadline to register is this Friday, September 15th. https://forms.gle/cjgibmo1ZPvoMH5G7
  • JV FB vs Warren Central JV 6pm